Arquette, Tammy J. Esq.
Tammy J Arquette, Esq. is a member and owner of the Arquette Law Firm, PLLC, located in Clifton Park, Saratoga County, New York.
Ms. Arquette practices primarily in the areas of Divorce and Family Law: this includes divorce, separation, prenuptial agreements, child custody, child support, spousal maintenance, paternity, adoptions, child abuse and neglect defense, and family offense matters. She also handles cases involving consumer bankruptcy law, vehicle and traffic law, Real Estate transactions involving the purchase and sale of residential real estate and residential mortgage refinances, and criminal law.
Ms. Arquette practices in most courts in the Capital District and beyond, including Albany, Schenectady, Saratoga, Rensselaer, Fulton, Montgomery, Schoharie, Columbia, Greene, Washington and Warren Counties.
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- Juris Doctor - 1990
- Fordham University, Bronx, New York
- B.A. - 1987
- Honors: In Cursu Honorum
- Honors: Honors Program
- Major: English
- Major: Political Science
- Duanesburg Education Foundation, Inc., Trustee
- Soroptimist International of Saratoga County, Board Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member, 1990
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Real Property Law Section, Member
- Schenectady County Bar Association, Member
- Saratoga County Bar Association, Member
- Duanesburg Board of Ethics, Chairwoman
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified for Electronic Filing, Bankruptcy Court, NDNY
- Family Law
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Residential Real Estate
- Vehicle and Traffic
- Civil Appeals
- New York, 1991
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 1991