Alexandra J. Buckley, Esq. is an associate attorney in the Arquette Law Firm, PLLC, located in Clifton Park, Saratoga County, New York.
Alexandra J. Buckley, Esq. practices primarily in the areas of Divorce and Family Law: this includes divorce, separation, prenuptial agreements, child custody, child support, spousal maintenance, paternity, adoptions, child abuse and neglect defense, and family offence matters. She also handles cases involving vehicle and traffic law, Real Estate transactions involving the purchase and sale of residential real estate and residential mortgage refinances, and criminal law.
Ms. Buckley practices in most courts in the Capital District and beyond, including Albany, Schenectady, Saratoga, Rensselaer, Fulton, Montgomery, Schoharie, Columbia, Greene, Washington and Warren Counties.
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- Juris Doctor - 2010
- State University of New York at Albany
- B.A. - 2007
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Hudson Valley Humane Society
- American Diabetes Association Tour de Cure Executive Committee
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Member
- Schenectady County Bar Association, Member
- Saratoga County Bar Association, Member
Certified Legal Specialties
- Appellate Division, Third Department, electronic filing of appeals
- Family Law
- Residential Real Estate
- Vehicle and Traffic
- Civil Appeals
- New York